Tuesday, December 8, 2009

David Blaine


David Blaine White.... an exceptional illusionist and a vigor artist that could endure physical pain was born on April 4, 1973 in Brooklyn, New York. He is gifted with special skills ...he is an extra ordinary performer who traveled across the country to share his talents in the street. His magic are very spontaneous without any necessary sham stunts. He has been a phenomenal of breaking a lot of world records in the history.

I have been a fun since when I was still in the Philippines and I was wondering if I could come across with him one day. I adore his endurance and sparking magics its undeniably great! He does a lot of amazing tricks such as on cards and levitation moves where he took his both feet off the ground.

Year 1999 he was buried alive in a plastic box filled with 3-ton of water for over 7 days. Yes 7 days...what an extra endurance...Year 2000 he stunt inside the massive block of ice for 63 hrs and 42 Min's and 15 seconds...I couldn't imagine how he survive. They called this as Frozen in Time...Year 2002 was what they called vertigo I watched this on TV and pretty amazing...that was my first time when I saw him performed. Indeed His very talented and I wish I could watch him performed one day... in my own naked eye live in front of me...

No comments: