Friday, December 18, 2009

Simple Meal

I am really trying to lose weight and Its daunting me to do it. Its pretty hard when you know that every time you open the fridge you got a lot of choices there to eat. But today I found this simple instructions that will perhaps help me to cut down some weight a little. The following meal instructions are the following:

1. meal number 1- any cereal that with 2/3 cup of milk and favorite fruits. Any protein shake will do too.

2. meal number 2- will be like some waffles, protein meal bar, and any fruit shake that rich in protein.

3. meal number 3- eat what you normally do some chicken, meat with vegetables or even rice..But not too much

4. Snacks- some healthy crackers, salads, and fruits..you can drink your beverages as you normally do

Hope this will help me....am really trying to do a lot of exercise lately but no progress and even start myself. But hope this time around will work........

No comments: