Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gossips

We have our secrets and personal issues in life. This kind of endeavor is very sensitive and we tried to keep it by ourselves as much as possible. But since we have what we called "trusted friends" we do share and even asked some comfort from them. But sometimes the said friends are not too perfect to keep it. They shared it to other people and those "other people" are wrong to shared with. That's when gossiping comes in...a conversation that spreads personal information to others. Its good to share but when we reveals others intimacy and secrets that is not pleasant at all specially when we talk about it during special occasions. I am very careful for my personal issues and yes sometimes I do share it to my trusted friends but I don't get into details. Just a precautions! lol

No comments: