Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Don't Like Stress

During childhood, fun is so easy to achieve. Playing with our playmates was very rewarding. But then when we get to adulthood, having fun becomes a choice. Common lines like oh! I have so much thing to do than having fun. So busy with my work etc... But having fun is very essential to our life. We need to have a balance lifestyle or else we will be stress out. I don't like stress that's why am trying to avoid issue's in life that stress me. Remember its a matter of choice!

To stave off stress we need to have sometime for ourselves. To get connected with our friends and family and have some moment with them, will be very refreshing. Going to the mall once in a while or spend some time to feel beautiful with our husband's is a good thing too. Most women forget to feel pretty and forget to have fun. Often times they are exhausted with the household chores and taking care of kids.

There's a lot of stress relieving activities today. Going to the lake to fish and camping is very vital because it's another way to appreciate and get connected to the beauty of nature. Life is beautiful let's enjoy life with healthy activities that we enjoy. Life is simple to live we just need to be balance emotionally, physically, spiritually, socially, financially and mentally.











7 comments:

lina@home sweet home said...

Good thought. I agree with you. We only live once. Don't make it more hard with full of stress life. Stress can be managed and can be eased, too...

BETTERDAY ZINE said...

Get more info about Veganism and Straightedge here: www.betterdayzine.blogspot.com

kathy said...

tumpak ka sis! we should always give time for ourselves...

Life
Women
Abbeymae
Mom

Nadine said...

I agree. When you grow up the less fun but anyway, more experience! XD

Well said ate :D

Onchobob Umbriak said...

I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words.

Unknown said...

Ug...no one likes stress..it is the killer of ones state of mind. De-stressing is what we should do everyday. Remove at least 1 stress each day out of our life...even if it is as simple as worrying about laundry that day. Going away from our homes is the best destresser for women as we are the domestic engineers of our homes.

JENIE=) said...

in short...leave a few hours within the week for yourself! LIVE, LAUGH LOVE!

glad to be here again...missing your visits too ems!