Sunday, January 30, 2011

Filipina Feud

Filipino feud! why? I have been having a lot of more peace in life when I stave off myself to my co Filipino friends. They were very nice, loving and fun to be with except of some unpleasant circumstances....issues...issues..issues...But I guess its part of the adjustments such as the culture, norms and other factors that stresses Filipinos mind. I woke up very early in the morning and open my face book and one of my friend in Carolina posted an anguish message. I know shes in rage right now so she can think rational. I asked her what was that all about and she said, shes mad of her Filipino friend. Geese again? I don't know what else to say....I learned a lot from those kind of drama and its very disappointing! I guess we just need to be extra careful to the words we speak and never tell a secret. Just keep it to thyself!

No comments: