Saturday, December 4, 2010

Animation

Animations is pretty I like how they created different characters and I wish I will learn how to design my own animation. Hubby is watching anime tonight and he is pretty much enjoying it. It was very entertaining and fun to watch before we will go to sleep.
Both of us love watching different movie and I guess we will start collecting animated movies since we find ourselves very entertain with it. Animation is a sequence of various images of 2 or 3D art work. This kind of art creates a certain simulation and extra illusions of movement that convey an extra message.
I would love on how to make animations and other computer designs. It might requires me to get some courses at school but I wouldn't mind it....Just want to learn this very interesting art work...

No comments: