Friday, June 11, 2010

Moving to a new city

Guest post written by Ellison Markes
Moving to a new city can be an overwhelming experience. No matter how well planned the move is there is always something that is bound to go wrong. I recently moved to Kentucky from Indiana and was unsure about many of the services that I was going to need. I had not planned far enough in advance to have my Clear internet turned on. I decided within the last few days before moving to sign up for satellite internet. This was one of the first services I turned on since
I knew that it would be helpful in my getting acquainted to my new surroundings. I have always used the internet to find new places to eat, get directions and to find shopping centers. I knew that having this service was going to be incredibly important in a new town.
The Internet was hooked up the same day that I was able to move into my new home, which was incredibly helpful and beneficial to me.
I had no clue where anything was located and was very quickly able to find out where the closest stores and gas stations were. I was also able to find directions for people coming to visit me, which helped prevent a headache. I was also able to stay connected through email because of the quick internet connection.

No comments: