Sunday, April 1, 2012

Looking Around

The article written by Landon Gilbert



I looked for direct tv packages before Christmas break because I knew the kids would be bored stiff here at home with me. I try hard to be the “fun mom” but at the end of the day it’s tough for me to really buckle down and do the serious stuff when I’m in the midst of being cool in my kids’ eyes…I don’t ever want to be bad cop if I don’t have to.



I love that I got to spend so much time with them the last few weeks but it’s nice to have the house back to normal since it’s much more quiet and manageable around here when it’s just me and the dog. I love that there are so many activities to keep me busy during the day but I really have a hard time balancing everything when the kids are here under my feet although I do like being able to bond with them even if the laundry’s not done and the kitchen’s not clean.

No comments: