Monday, November 9, 2009

Tuna Sandwich

A very terrible headache hit me at the middle of the night. It hurts so much that i could not even hardly breath. Mom and dad went to bed already and could not afford to wake them up. I grabbed a pill that i dont even know the name but guess what it knocked me down and I gone to sleep. In the morning we all got up early for mom's appoinment at All saint Baylor hospital.When we got home i feel dizzy and thought the room is whirling. I took another nap, it was such a sick day. Me and mom come up with a tuna sandwich for dinner and it gives me a little strength and firmness to walked around.

Here's our tuna sandwich ingredients for dinner:
a.tuna
b.miracle whip for dressing
c.sliced potato
d.sliced onion
e. boiled eggs (sliced)
f. bread..............i know every one knows how easy to make some sandwich but just thought to share....

2 comments:

JENIE=) said...

i am also having that tuna s/w earlier this morning...with a cucumber slice to give a li'l crunch.

there is an award waiting for you LADY MS BLOGGER ;)
http://heniperrr.blogspot.com/2009/11/lady-ms-bloggersssssss.html come and grab it soon!

THANK YOU for the comment ;)

Anonymous said...

Kalami ani sis oi! I-try ko daw nia...