Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Coffe

Who loves coffee? think most of us love it and one of my blooger friend left me a message today if she could get some cup of coffee. A lot of speculations that coffee has some caffeine content that is hazardous to one's health well how about soda? I am not an expert when it comes to this but most of the time if it taste good to me I eat it and drink it lol. Sound like Andrew Zimmern at Bazzare food. I love that guy his extra ordinary and a legend of bazzare cuisine.

Back home we have some couple of coffee trees and when i was a kid i made some money from it. I harvested it and sell it to the market. Coffee is a a beverage consisting of infusion of crushed seeds from two seeded fruits from certain coffee trees. Now i miss home so much i miss my coffee trees.......

No comments: